The Schneider Electric brand and any registered trademarks of Schneider Electric Industries SAS referred to on this website are the sole property of Schneider Electric SA and its subsidiaries. They may not be used for any purpose without the owner's permission, given in writing. This website and its content are protected, within the meaning of the French intellectual property code (Code de la propriété intellectuelle français, referred to hereafter as "the Code"), under the laws of copyright covering texts, drawings and models, as well as by trademark law. You agree not to reproduce, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use as defined in the Code, all or part of this website or its content on any medium whatsoever without Schneider Electric's permission, given in writing. You also agree not to establish any hypertext links to this website or its content. Schneider Electric does not grant any right or license for the personal and non-commercial use of the website or its content, except for a non-exclusive license to consult it on an "as is" basis, at your own risk. All other rights are reserved.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Schneider Electric makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is accessible at all times. You may however be prevented from accessing the site or experience access problems due to technical difficulties or during maintenance work or upgrades. In addition, while Schneider Electric takes reasonable care to ensure that the information on this site is kept up to date, it makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, of its accuracy and completeness.
The content of this website and the websites accessible via hypertext links at this site may be corrected, amended or updated at any time without notice.
Schneider Electric does not guarantee and makes no representations or warranties that this website and access thereto are secure, or that this website is free of viruses or bugs that could result in damage to or the loss of data. You are responsible for protecting your data from viruses.
Schneider Electric accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages of whatsoever kind and howsoever caused, arising out of your use of or inability to access the website.
You should note that when you visit this website, the pages you visit may be tracked.
Authorized and authenticated users have the possibility to post content on this web site. Posting is goverened by the Rules of Conduct, set forth below and incorporated herein by reference.
The web site permits users to post hypertext links to content hosted and maintained by third parties. Although linked sites are not generally reviewed by Moderators, links are subject to treatment like any other type of content posted to the site. You may not include a link in the site that directs users to any content or information that, if posted in the site, would constitute a violation of these Terms of Service.
The linked sites are not moderated by Schneider Electric , are not under Schneider Electric control and your access to any linked site is at your own risk. You should use your own judgment before you use any link or access any linked site. When leaving the site using any link provided by a user, you should be aware that Schneider Electric terms and policies no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that site. If you access a linked site and find that materials to be in violation of these Terms of Service, you may report the link as described below.
Schneider Electric makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites accessible by hyperlink from the site. The ability to include links is provided only as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of any link by a user of the site does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Schneider Electric of the linked site or any information contained therein.
By participating in the site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:
1. Is not consistent with the permissible uses outlined by the Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable;
2. Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
3. Constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, "spamming," chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Schneider Electric in its sole discretion;
4. Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
5. Provides any non-public information about Schneider Electric or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names and extension numbers of Schneider Electric employees and site participants;
6. Intentionally interferes with the operation of the site or with a fellow user's message box, without limitation, mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
7. Impersonates any person or entity, including a Schneider Electric employee or forges any TCP-IP packet header, e-mail header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
8. Attacks or insults site user or moderator;
9. Suggests or encourages illegal activity.
These Guidelines are intended to set the site’s tone and visitor expectations, in order to improve the site experience.
1. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Any personal information that you post can be obtained and used by others. Anything you post in the Forum, you post at your own risk.
2. You use the site at your own risk. In any online forum like this site, it is not possible to be sure that other users are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated.
3. Be respectful of other users. Some site users are new to computing and may not have extensive knowledge of computers and their use. Belittling or insulting remarks are not conducive to the creation of a strong online community.